FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
(UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
Terms & Conditions
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees set out below, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless and promise not to sue the Releasees for any and all liabilities or claims incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in this program as provided above, even if arising from their own negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Releasees shall mean Progressive Sports Asa Limited, hereinafter called “PSA”, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, coaches, directors, volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the training events.
- By enrolling with PSA the participant does so at their own risk. The Releasees shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury, disability, death or loss/damage to person or to property before, during or after any designate classes.
- The Releasees shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury, disability, death or loss/damage to person or to property while relocating participants from one venue to another for the purpose of training or matches.
- PSA may take photos or videos during sessions either for the analysis and development of the player and/or for marketing purposes. PSA will not identify a player by name without prior consent of the parent.
- PSA reserves the right to remove students from a session, a block of sessions, the whole term or the full program for behaviour considered unacceptable by the coaches and/or fellow students.
- Training will be cancelled if the HK Observatory raises a Black Storm warning or a Typhoon No. 8 Signal or the management of the facility deems it too unsafe to use due to adverse weather conditions. PSA also reserves the right to cancel or shorten classes at its discretion due to any unsafe weather, although it will do its utmost to carryout classes as scheduled. PSA will NOT provide any credit or make up classes for any cancellation due to the aforesaid reasons.
- In the event that the management of a facility temporary closes the facility for no longer that one week or management of a facility instructs PSA to avoid having students of a particular year group attend classes held on their premises for no longer than one week, PSA will do it’s upmost to carry out the classes at an alternative venue, on the same day, although potentially with slightly alternative times. However, if this is impossible, and classes need to be cancelled, then students may attend a ‘make-up’ class on an alternative day and date anytime during the same term.
- In the event that the management of a facility closes the facility for longer than one week, therefore impacting ongoing classes, PSA will do it’s upmost to carry out the classes at an alternative venue, on the same day, although potentially with slightly alternative times. However, if this is impossible, and classes need to be cancelled for a period of two weeks or more, then PSA will calculate a credit note for each student which may be redeemed for the following term or camp.
- By enrolling your child with PSA, or attending a trial class, you are agreeing that sport carries inherent risk of physical injury, and you understand that PSA, its owners, employees and coaches or any Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury, disability, death or loss/damage of any nature to your child.
- I affirm that my child is in good physical condition to exercise and will abide by the rules laid out by PSA.
- I grant to the Directors, Assistants, or assigned coaches of PSA to act as guardians/spokesman in granting permission for emergency treatment/hospitalization (including anaesthesia) if necessary for my child en route to or from PSA Programs, hospital or any other medical facility. I understand that should a health emergency arise, I will be attempted to be notified by telephone or email, but that if I cannot be reached by telephone or email, such medical treatment as deemed necessary, by competent medical personnel is authorized by me.