Dynamic Kids is a safe, enjoyable and interactive physical exercise program based on fundamental and dynamic movement patterns to stimulate, encourage and progress physical literacy in kindergarten students, ideally 3-5 years old.
The program’s goals are to help children achieve the ready-to-learn status through a fun dynamic movement program, as well as promote social and physical well-being. We also aim to help students understand class etiquette and contribute to class discussions as they get older.
Dynamic Kids is based on a specific ‘Fundamental Movement and Movement Framework Syllabus’ with the following clear steps, sequenced to form a comprehensive program:
- Locomotor Skills – Dodging, skipping, hopping, jumping, running, walking
- Manipulative Skills – Throwing and catching, striking with the feet and hands, striking with an implement
- Stability Skills – Balance, landing and rotation
- Body – What the body does
- Space – Where the body moves
- Effort – How the body performs
- Relationships – How they occur in movement
Each child can develop as an individual whilst working also in a group in team play.
The 8 goals of Dynamic Kids are to:
- Promote physical exercise at a young age – introducing good habits early
- Introduce good practices for dynamic movement techniques when children play sports
- Enhance a child’s overall well-being
- Increase a child’s ability to be physically literate
- Increase alertness and concentration levels – information processing, storage and retrieval
- Teach and improve posture
- Develop social skills, communication and teamwork so a child gets along well with others
- Promote healthy eating habits
VIEW DETAILS & SIGN UP
Dynamic Kids 2-4 years Boys & Girls
Our Dynamic Kids class is run in partnership with EpicLand, and is for boys and girls aged 2 to 4 years old.
Dynamic Kids is a fun and interactive physical exercise program based on fundamental and dynamic movement patterns to stimulate, encourage and progress physical literacy and inspire social well-being.
Registration to Dynamic Kids also includes 1 hour of FREE Play in EpicLand after each session.
The class details are as follows:
- Every Thursday – 3.30-4.15pm (19 Apr to 28 Jun inclusive)
- EpicLand @ Discovery Bay North Plaza
- 11 sessions
- Term fee is HK$ 1,980.00
- Payment options available on a pro-rata basis when joining after the term starts
- Players should abide by the PSA Terms & Conditions.
Please settle payment by either:
- Issuing a cheque payable to ‘Progressive Sports Asia Limited’ and sending to Flat B, 16/F, Greenbelt Court, Discovery Bay, Lantau, Hong Kong or
- Making a direct transfer to ‘Progressive Sports Asia Limited’ at HSBC, account number 801-526633-838 and sending us a copy of the payment slip to [email protected]
Please note that payment confirms your son or daughter’s place on the program.