Tekkerz® – A football program and multi-level curriculum designed to develop the technical skills of individual players and overall game play using a ‘maximum touch’ approach by:
- mastering multiple ball skills using both feet
- maximising touches through dynamic passing drills
- enhancing ball control and body positioning
- improving balance and agility
- speeding-up the decision-making process through intense small-sided games
Besides working on hundreds of skills and ball mastery drills, players practice dynamic high-intensity drills that encourage a lot of touches of the ball in short periods of time. Average training sessions, a player may touch the ball 200 times. With Tekkerz, players touch the ball 200 times in the first 5 minutes, and over 1,000 times in a session.
The program is structured for all levels, and we run various age groups, separating players by level if necessary. The program aims to compliment other football training – school or club, not compete.
The Tekkerz® curriculum is based on the Football Association 4 corner philosophy of every session consisting of Technical, Psychological, Physical and Social skills.
BOOK A PLAYER TASTER CLASS
Please complete the request form below and one of our team will get back to you to confirm when you son and daughter should attend his/her taster session. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR TASTER
We have then incorporated our own 8 spoke session plan to incorporate the skills
Individual Skills – Players learn skills of varying degrees of difficulty, both with left and right feet to help them take on players, get out of tight situations under pressure and build confidence with the ball.
Ball Control and Footwork – Players work on how to control different sizes of balls in close quarters, using both feet, instep and outstep with a focus on keeping the head up.
Dynamic Movement Patterns – Agility, Balance & Speed – Players are put through various drills with the ball to improve these important areas of the game.
1v1/2v2 – Players look to apply skills, ball control and footwork in multiple format ‘attack & defend’ scenarios.
Passing Patterns – Players work on their passing, receiving and body position though intense passing drills where reaction and concentration are the key.
Control, Touch & Body Position – Players work on their touch and control (feet, chest, head) using equipment including rebounders and football tennis nets.
Small Sided Games – Players apply what they learn and work on their decision-making through intense 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 small-sided games. Maintaining possession is the key.
Football Homework – Players will be encouraged to practice outside of class through direction from the coach and access to the Tekkerz® Player Development Platform.
Although Tekkerz® is first and foremost a football program, we organise regular friendly games with local teams and occasionally host our own tournaments so players of different age groups can play competitively for development purposes.
Player Development Platform
Players and parents receive access to our PDP Platform which contains:
- Video skills library separated into 12 Levels*
- Individual performance reports – players receive at least 2 reports per season
- Regular videos of players performance in training
*Each level consists of approximately 15 skills from beginner to advanced level. Players receive a certificate for mastering each level and then can move onto the next level.
TEKKERZ CLASSES AT CLUB DE RECREIO
TEKKERZ Term 2
AGE 2 to 4 BOYS & GIRLS
VIEW DETAILS & SIGN UP
Training Schedule @ Club de Recreio Indoor:
· Saturdays: 11.15am – 12nn – From 11/1 to 4/4 inclusive (11 classes)
No classes on 25/1 & 1/2
Total number of hours: Saturdays (8.25 hours)
Fees: HK$ 1,980.00
· After enrolling with Tekkerz, we expect players to wear the Tekkerz kit. We will send you details about purchasing kit purchase and you can order online. The cost of Tekkerz kit is HK$350.00 + delivery. The password is TEKKIT.
· Players should abide by the PSA/Tekkerz Terms & Conditions and the rules of Club de Recreio.
Please settle as follows:
1. Fees for Members will be debited from the Club account.
2. For non-members, please issue a cheque to ‘Club de Recreio and send to ’20 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Payment confirms a place on the program.
Please complete this registration form and arrange payment to confirm your place. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]